CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My first blog

I thought I'd start a blog. I know... I feel like I'm following a trend, but I think it's a great way to keep track of memories (since I have a horrible memory) and another way to communicate with family and friends.

This blog is going to start off being mostly about wedding planning. I'm sure after we get married (2 months away!) it will turn into a blog about our marriage and life in South Carolina
Here is some of our engagement photos we had taken about 2 months ago. (Click: https://webmail.horrycountyschools.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=526103b5dae642909037069e5e49ee54&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bluecrushphoto.com%2fSlideshows%2fAnna_KirbyEngagement)We had such a good time and it has me even more excited about our wedding pictures! :)


I hope to post more tonight. I have to write out our thank you's from my bridal shower. Some girls at school threw me a "beach themed" shower last Thursday! It was great! Anyways... hopefully more later.

No comments: