CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hannah Montana bowling party!

Mr. King and I were invited to one of our student's birthday party. She was the first little girl in the neighborhood we met when we moved to North Myrtle Beach. She lives right up the street from us and is a 1st grader at NMBP. Kaitlyn, her mom, and her sister would always walk through our house while it was being constructed and she would always say she wanted to live in it. Her family owns the bowling alley down the street, so it would only make sense to have it there.

We had a great time watching our students bowl and listening to all the girls sing all the lyrics to the Hannah Montana songs!


The birthday girl with her teachers.


Julia and I-



I asked Justin to take a picture with Kaitlyn for her birthday. He said "Who me? I'm not getting close to her!" haha- aren't little kids so cute!

No comments: