CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring Break has begun...

No better way to start spring break than a fun little surf session last evening. While Anna was having dinner with a few friends, I was just a stone's throw away getting wet off 6th Ave. South. In my 15 years of surfing, I've never had any photos taken of me with a hi-end camera. Well, that was until last night. The surf wasn't all that great when I first got there, but the winds shifted and it started to clean up after about an hour. Shortly after, I noticed a guy with a camera on a tripod taking pics of me. He kept shooting for about 45-minutes, at which time I got out of the water. He approached me and graciously offered to email me the pics. The surf wasn't huge, but I was pretty stoked nonetheless to see the pics and how clear they turned out. The guy who shot the pics is Danny Robbins, who owns Danny's Quality Painting (843-446-5325), and does photography on the side. For any locals reading this, Danny is a stand-up guy, so if you're looking for a painter, pressure washing, or drywall repair, give him a call.

Anyway, here are some of the many pics he took...


































Some different shots in sequence using movie maker...

No comments: