CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 22, 2013

Lotus vs. Porsche: Like father like son...

Kirby here, with my yearly man/boy blog contribution...

A couple years ago after buying a GoPro camera (which I bought mostly for surfing), Anna and I had a little fun one day capturing some footage while on a ride in my Lotus Exige.  Soooooo, we just had to make one for Kaden and his little Porsche Carrera GT ride-on car.  He had a blast, of course, so I think it's safe to say he is quickly developing his love for automotive bliss just like his Dada.

*If these videos won't play on your phone or mobile device, it's because of YouTube's policy with copyrighted songs.  You may have to watch on a desktop computer, laptop, etc.


Like father...



Like son...

1 comment:

Robyn said...

OMG - cutest thing ever. Seriously.