CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Still Bringin' It...

Just a little P90X update... Anna and I haven't missed a beat thus far in our 90 day fitness challenge. We are both now in phase 2 of the program. What we thought was going to be torture (specifically the eating part), has become second nature. It is actually kinda fun charting what we eat every day. We have found that by doing so, it takes the guess work out of "what are we going to eat tonight?" Prior to starting this, once we got to the point of asking each other that question, more often than not we'd end up settling on fast food or eating out somewhere. Now, we pretty much know what we are going to eat well before it's time to eat it (thanks to thedailyplate.com). In sticking with the plan, we have not consumed anything (other than a few tic-tacs here and there) outside of our diet. Not even a sip of soda. I believe this is the longest I have ever gone without any. The workouts are going well, too. We have not missed one since starting. In weighing myself after 4 weeks, I've dropped 10lbs, from 188 to 178. If I had to guess, I'd say I've lost about 11-12lbs of fat, and have gained approximately 1-2lbs of lean muscle. Thus far, Anna has lost 5lbs, dropping from 124 to 119. She is very excited, as her "6-pack" is starting to show. She has lost about 1-2 inches off her waist, as well. Until next time...

No comments: