CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anna the Coordinator...

Last night was the North Myrtle Beach Primary School's Christmas party. As you may have read in the last blog post, Anna is the chairperson of her school's social committee. She was going to write this blog entry, but I told her I wanted to so I could brag about her efforts. Being in charge of everything, she did an amazing job, as did the other members of the social committee, along with their principal, Ms. Fowler. In my 12-years of teaching, this was, by far, the best school Christmas party I've attended. In all, about 115 people showed up and all seemed to be having a great time. Some of the evening's highlights included lots of gift giving/receiving, "Dressing With the Stars", a limbo contest, best holiday attire contest, busting balloons with darts for gifts, dancing, and the best part of all (for me), chicken marsala catered from Carrabbas.



























No comments: