CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Living Beyond Yourself

About a month ago, I started a Beth Moore Bible study. We've been meeting every Thursday at my friend Jill's house and it has been great! Each week we study a different Fruit of the Spirit... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. (Galatians 5:22)






Several years ago, I was able to teach and get to know a special student in Baltimore named Jesse. He had a unique story and I became really close with him and the loving people who cared for him. When Kirby and I decided to move to North Myrtle Beach, Jesse & the Mortensons had us over for dinner and gave us a gift. We have this picture frame in our house and very often when I walk past it I think of Jesse and the Mortenson family. Now I am learning more about this special verse through this Bible study.




Here are some pictures of Jesse & I at our wedding. Precious...







No comments: