CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

8 WEEKS TO GO!

Today begins the countdown in weeks! I can't believe it's coming up so quickly! I worked on printing out our programs today. I plan to start cutting them soon and hopefully getting some help with finishing them up from Rachel and Karolyn when they come to visit. (10 days until they come!!!)

Some things on my "to-do-list" right now are:
-confirm menu
-shop for lingerie
-color the sand for the sand ceremony
-find tableclothes for the sweetheart's table and the candy buffet
-cut & put together programs
-make the BM's jewelry
-order candle for Kirby's dad
-order something special for my dad
-work on our parents gift
-finish up the candy labels

I know it seems like a lot, but it's all fairly small projects. Since school is offically out for the summer... we'll have lots of time to work on things.
One big check off the list is Kirby's ring. He was never in too big of a hurry to pick it out, but he's finally done it. The best part is we bought it on Ebay!!!

Well I plan on keeping up with the blog as often as possible. Keep checkin' back for updates!




No comments: