CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

misc.things

I took this picture awhile ago, but I just now could take it off Kirby's camera. My camera is still not working, so I'll start using his to take pictures.



Shown above is:
-card box (may or may not have it covered differently)
-cake topper (letter K)
-materials for the guestbook pens
-tablecloths for our sweetheart table and the candy buffet table

When the girls get here tomorrow we will begin our "to-do-list" (...after the beach of course!)
1. put together flowers bouquets for BM's and centerpieces
2. shop for the last part of the out of town bags and finishing putting them together
3. put together the programs (not looking forward to that part)
4. going to my hair trail and maybe make-up trail
5. cut out and prepare rehearsal dinner invites

Gosh- do you think I make a lot of lists. Haha :)
More pictures to come soon....

No comments: