CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

2 weeks!

After lunch today Kirby and I realized it's only 2 weeks away!! We can't believe it's coming up so soon. In about a week, our friends and family will start to come into town... I think that's when it will really sink in. We also talked about how so many people ask if we are nervous- we both agreed that we aren't nervous at all. Many people would be shocked to hear that- but the only nervousness I have is for rain, one of us getting sick or hurt, or something going wrong. Other than that... we are 100% excited and ready for our wedding day!

I finished up the girls' gifts last night- I really hope they like them. :) The gifts are all wrapped in (no other than) cute pink polka dot bags. I'm excited to give them out!

No pictures today... I don't want to spoil the whole weekend and show off the pictures now. You'll have to wait and see them in person!

No comments: