CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

weekend projects

Yesterday started some of the projects I hope to accomplish by this weekend. Kirby had planned to ride to Charleston to get his bike checked (but didn't end up going because of the rain) and I planned on spending the whole day driving around town doing wedding stuff. I made appointments for manicures and pedicures, made the final payment with the cake lady, talked to the new coordinator at Bay Watch about reception details, and then enjoyed shopping for a bridal shower dress (and some other wedding stuff) :)
Here is what we are using on the beach for the ceremony. The tubs will be filled with lemonade and ice tea (or water) for our guests to stay cool on the beach... because it'll be very hot!


I feel very accomplished already but have some things to work on still. Today- since it's raining, I am going to continue creating our seating chart board. We finalized the seating yesterday- so now I just have to get creative. Pictures of that to come....

No comments: