CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moment of Silence

Lately, I have really been getting into the "blogging world'. I've found a lot of blogs of other recently married women who I enjoy reading about. A few weeks ago I came across Megan's Blog. When I began reading the blog, Megan and her husband had just had their first baby boy, Cohen. I read the updates everyday as Megan would update her friends, family, and many other unknown bloggers. You wouldn't believe the love, support and prayers they have received through the blogging world. People who have never met this family, such as myself, praying for them. Sadly though, they lost baby Cohen after only 11 days. The day Cohen went to heaven, there were 169 comments left for them on their blog! It amazes me all the support!

So today everyone is showing their continued support even more! Megan and her husband will be holding Cohen’s memorial service today. The moment of silence is an opportunity for Megan’s blog community to stand behind her and support her on this difficult day.

To read more of Cohen's story click here.

No comments: