CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

get me out of here!

I was able to get Kirby to go shopping today! 
Like most guys, he doesn't like shopping. 
Can you tell?.. it made his hair stand up straight!

He goes a few times a year and gets anything he needs from just a few stores.  He bought himself a big pile of new school clothes today and I probably won't get him to go shopping again until next year.... seriously.  I soaked it all up and enjoyed it while I could today :)  This weekend was tax-free weekend too, so that made shopping even more exciting!


I'm not sure what came over him, but he even cleaned out his closet when we got home!  Now he has some new clothes, old clothes to take to Goodwill, and an organized closet!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Did you slip him something???