CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

school school school...

Kirby and I have been working at school from early morning to the evening.  We come home and talk about school for hours (and I'm not exaggerating...at least 2 hours last night).  We are even going to do SCHOOL work this weekend.
It's been all.about.school!
 Good thing we love what we do!

I'm excited to do a few "non-school related" things this weekend though.  I'm going to Kristin's jewelry party tonight and on Sunday Kirby and I are going to some friend's for dinner.  I'm looking forward to enjoying some time with friends before the big day Monday.... the first day of school!!

3 comments:

Kerbi said...

I love that both of you are teachers! It's so nice to talk to someone that really GETS what you do! So fun! I hope y'all have such a great school year!

Kristin said...

Glad you'll be coming tonight! I will be doing school work this weekend too!

Unknown said...

You both have been busy. There is so much go do to get ready to start school.