CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

it feels like Tuesday

Our first week of school is over....phew!  Since we started back on Thursday, today seems like a Tuesday.  Which is kinda nice, because it's actually FRIDAY!  Yesterday, Kirby and I both worked in our classrooms and today we went to some staff developments.  I've got so much school stuff on my brain already, I'll probably dream about it tonight!

So... since I'm on overload (which I may be like this next week too,), I leave you with some pictures of me trying to take a good, self-timer picture before dinner the other night. 
I love that my husband accepts my love for taking pictures!


1 comment:

Christina said...

good husband for letting you take lots of pics! that's what i need, haha :)