CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

baby craze

Maybe it's just me and the season of life I'm in, but I feel like babies are everywhere!  People either just had a baby, are expecting a baby, or trying to make a baby (that'd be us)!  Yes... I probably sound like I'm exaggerating, but the other night in bed, I made a list before I fell asleep. 
11 people I know... plus what seems like 10 bloggers, and several friends of friends.
I'm excited to hear that my cousin Lucy and her husband Andrew are pregnant with their first little one.  I found out a few weeks ago and couldn't be any happier for the two of them.  I know they've been looking forward to this and I'm so happy it's here!  I'm even more excited because they moved from California to Charleston, SC about a year ago and now it's not too far to visit.  That means when baby boy makes his debute, we can make the trip to see him!
I can't wait :)


The happy couple back in the spring :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

I didn't know you guys were trying! I am so excited for you Anna! I'm adding you guys to my prayer list that you get that positive pregnancy test ASAP! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh..I know them!! I went to high school with Lucy and Andrew!

basebell6 said...

same here! surrounded by pregnant people! GOOD LUCK ON MAKING BABY KING! ;)