CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

things I love

Lindsey at Lovin' my Life did this a few weeks ago and I liked reading it.  I thought I'd give it a try tonight since we've gotten a few more followers recently.

I love...

*spending time with Kirby
*peanut butter
*reading a good book on the beach
*babies
*Diet Dr. Pepper- bottle or fountain
*blogging
*pedicures
*Pinterest
*shopping- and getting good deals
*Mexican
*long talks over dinner
*teaching
*reality TV
*games
*the feeling after you workout
*photos
*sour cream & chedder chips
*freshly washed sheets
*candy- chocolate or anything sour

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your list! What a cute idea! We share many of the same loves! I might have to steal your idea and do this post one day!

everydayaem.blogspot.com

Ashley

Tami said...

Great list. I love a lot of your loves, too!

Angela said...

Great list! I love the photo :)