CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Thank you...thank you


Thank you to the person who gave you the award
Thank you Ashley from Everyday with AME!  What a great surprise :)
I love reading her blog and the nice comments she leaves on our blog!
Thanks again!


Share 3 random facts about yourself
1.  I've always wanted to be a meteorologist.  Weather is something I've been interested in for awhile and sometimes I become obsessed with it.  Living on the coast makes for an exciting time with hurricane season.  I wouldn't change anything about what I do now though... I love being a teacher!

2.  I hate being late!  "On time" for me is a few minutes early.  If we are going somewhere and we arrive a few minutes late or even exactly on time, I cringe inside.  I usually give myself a cushion of extra time too... in case something happens... like an accident or I get stopped at a lot of lights or I forget something.



3.  I had a personalized behavior plan in 1st grade.  I talked too much and so my teacher (who I'll always remember as a "mean teacher") would send home a smile or frown face to show my parents how my talking was that day.


5 bloggers to pass the love onto-

2 comments:

the nichols' family said...

being on time for me is also a few minutes early! p.s. thanks so much for the blog award! yay!

Unknown said...

I used to run early. Now with a three year old I tend to run late.