CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kaden's bedding...check!

We finally made a decision and ordered Kaden's bedding last night.  Good ol' Kirby... he found what I was looking for on EBay for cheaper than the websites asking price.

We plan on working on the nursery during spring break, so we aren't in much of a hurry to get things yet.  I did want to get the bedding though because I wanted to be able to start looking for different things to match and officially decide on a paint color for the walls.  I'm glad we did because the estimated shipping date isn't going to be until possibly March or April.  I can't wait to get it!

Pinned Image

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is super cute! He will be here before you know it!!

Jeanna said...

Love this! I vote for the blue/gray tint in dot for paint color. :) So excited for you!

Casey Martinez said...

Great choice! Love the colors and the pattern:)

Linds said...

oh this is just ADORABLE!

basebell6 said...

wow! i totally LOVE IT! boy designs are so fun! :)