CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Family of 3

We finally got to meet my 2nd cousin, Conor, this weekend!  We drove down to Charleston early Saturday morning and registered at Babies R' Us, grabbed a bite to eat, and then hung out with my family for a few hours.  It was so nice getting to see them!  Lucy and Andrew seem to be adjusting well as new parents.  It's crazy to think of us "all grown up" now.  I remember (what seems like yesterday) traveling to see them in WV, climbing trees and ironing our hair.... now we're parents!  Crazy!  We finished the trip with dinner at Jim N Nick's BBQ with my Aunt Crissy and Uncle Tim. 

And since I know they read our blog....
It was so nice to see you all!  I'm so glad we are just a short drive away.  Conor and Kaden will be able to grow up with memories of each other, just like us. :)


No comments: