CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

week 24



Baby size? Kaden is just over a pound this week. He's the size of a grapefruit or an ear of corn... depends on what website I read from.

 Maternity Clothes? still wearing a lot of regular clothes... thank goodness for dresses!

Stretch Marks? none.  I'm growing fast though, so I'm really drinking my water and putting on the lotion (sometimes 2 times a day)



Gender? boy

Movement?   Yes.  Obsessed with it now.  I don't want to miss any movement!

 
Sleep? I still can't complain too much, but this has been the toughest thing lately.  I started sleeping with a body pillow we had in the closet and that seems to help a little.


Food Cravings? Peanut Butter... but that's nothing different from when I wasn't pregnant.


What I Miss?  sleeping on my back


Symptoms? dry/bloody nose... growing belly... achy back.  Nothing unusual though.



Best Moment Last Week? Kaden's kicks getting stronger and stronger by the day :)  Several people have mentioned that it's the best feeling... and I'd have to agree!


Looking Forward to? Trying to take our maternity pictures this weekend.

3 comments:

Greer's Gossip said...

You are too cute!! I can't wait to see maternity pictures!

Mateya said...

He's growing! you look so cute! Dresses have been a lifesaver for me too!

Amanda said...

I bought a "boppy pillow" for momma's at Target when I was pregnant with Amelia. It saved my back and I slept so much better than with a regular body pillow. The pillow is found in the baby section. I still pull out at bad boy if my back is hurting me!!