CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2012

picture catch up

Okay... I'm going to be that Mom! 
 
Here are a bunch of pictures that were just too cute to leave out this month.
 
 
"I'm a model.   You know what I mean.  And I do my little turn on the catwalk"
 
Kaden and his towel friend "Toofy"
 
 
Here are a couple several shots that we liked from our mini photo shoot on his 4 month birthday.
I can't just pick one, sorry!


Fist pumping




 
visiting mom's school for the first time
 
 
sportin' a cute Halloween outfit for school

"What? ...I'm just practicing this thing you guys call standing."

making Halloween gifts for family
 

1 comment:

Jenna E said...

These are adorable!! He totally looks like a baby model in the first one, he almost looks too perfect lol