CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

moving and learninig

Mr. Kaden,
 
Your Dad and I love this stage you're in right now!  You're crawling around ev.ery.where!  You try to crawl in tight spots and are always finding new "toys" to play with.  We talk all the time about how you are interested in so many things.  We can't go past anything these days without you pointing to something you want to explore.  Here are a few shots I got of you lately. 
 
We love you,
Dad & Mama
 
"I wonder why this is hanging from my swing?"

"Hey guys, look at this!"

 "I didn't know a box could be so much fun!"
 
"Interesting... very intersting"

"FINALLY, GOT IT!"
 
"How can I get the small, yellow ball out of this big ball?"
 
 "Dad uses this all the time.  I think I'll try it out too."
 
"What about that, Dad?  What's that?"

"Look Daveena, it's my palm tree!"

1 comment:

Jess Norden said...

I always say this, but THIS is the BEST STAGE!!! I love it...our little babies are turning into little boys!!!