CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Celebration!

As you read in the previous post, it was our anniversary Monday! :) My eyes quickly welled-up with tears as I read the kind words he wrote. He's such a good writer and I know it was all genuine and came from his heart. Just one of the many reasons I love him.

He's everything (and more) I could have ever imagined I would marry! He is...

*selfless
*compassionate
*understanding
*a good listener
*hilarious
*intelligent
*a kid at heart
*handsome
*a hard worker
*honest
*determined


This wedding photo is one of my many favorites. I really think it captures "us". We can always be ourselves, laugh, and have a great time together! I love it!!





Well as you may already know, we have just a few restaurants around town that we frequent when we go out to dinner. But since it was a special celebration, we passed up Mexico Lindo this time and went to Miyabi's. We both had only been to a Japanese steakhouse once or twice before, so it was a fun experience. A few hours later, after a game of Rummikub at home, we took a ride to Myrtle Beach to get some ice cream. It was a wonderful night with good food and great memories of our 2 year anniversary.











I can't wait to celebrate so many more years together as husband and wife!


1 comment:

Love with a Latte said...

Your wedding photos are so cute! Love that you celebrated with Cold Stone- that's our favorite too! Happy Anniversary!