CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Wedding Central

Ahh... I can breathe! :) I had so much fun recently helping a friend out with her daughter's wedding!! I helped prepare and decorate things a few days before and then Kirby and I went to the wedding together. I've gone through wedding withdraw since our wedding (almost 2 year ago) so it was fun to get back into the fun and craziness of a wedding! I wouldn't have helped out just anyone... Jeanna is a great friend and I was so happy to help her!



{preparing things at Aunt Lisa's house a few days before}



{a great friend and mother of the bride, Jeanna}






{it was a family affair... Dad and bros got into it too}


{helping out with the decorations}



{Kadi and her daddy}



{FYI- those decorations you see... Aunt Lisa did all of them! She is great!}



{the bride and I}



{celebrating together}



{Miss Jeanna and I}




And... It's back to school time!! I had school related stuff to do Monday and we both had to help out with registration at each of our schools. The summer is slowly coming to a close... only 7 more days left! It was nice to see some people at school though.



Here are a few pictures from registration.









No comments: