CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!

Happy Anniversary to my soul mate, my best friend, my beautiful wife. I can't begin to put into words how happy I am to be your husband, and for you to be my wife. You're the most selfless and supportive person I know. Thanks for always taking an interest in everything I do. Thanks for always being there for me and supporting me in everything I attempt. Without that support, I would accomplish less. Without you, many things would not be possible. Thanks for being the strongest person I know. In the 4+ years we've been together, I've watched your confidence rise sharply. You've gone from being someone who shied away from making decisions, to someone whose made some of the toughest decisions any one person could be faced with. I don't know many people who could endure what you've endured, and stand as tall and strong as you. I can't tell you how proud I am of you professionally, either. In the 12 years I've been in education, you're the best teacher I've ever seen. No, I'm not saying that because you're my wife. Nor am I saying that because it's our anniversary. I'm saying it because it's true. I've never met a teacher who shows compassion toward their students as much as you. I've never met a teacher who cares for their students as much as you. I've never met a teacher who puts in as many hours as you. Not only am I proud of your actions in the classroom, but also your accomplishments outside. Your expertise "went public" this past year when you were hand-picked, along with a few other teachers in our entire school district, to lead staff developments and train others in the area of Social Studies. That's quite an accomplishment!

It's hard to believe it's been two years since we both said "I do". They've been two awesome years and I look forward to many, many more with you. I love how we continue to grow closer and closer with each passing day... especially from those hour-long, after work talks we have with one another discussing our days. I'm greatly looking forward to adding to our family in the near future (only one more year before we start trying). You're going to be an awesome mother when the day arrives!

I know today is our anniversary, but I hope it's no different than any other day we spend together. Perhaps that's my biggest compliment to you... you make everyday feel like our anniversary, just as it should be. Happy Anniversary Anna! I love you!!!

No comments: