CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

10 Favorite Things


A few days ago Lindsey (Lovin' my Life) and Heather (Greer's Gossip) tagged me to post my 10 Favorite Things. 
So here it is... here are a few things you may or may not know about me!
--------------------
Mexican
My husband, closest friends, and even my students will tell you Mexican is my favorite food.  Mexico Lindo and Taco Bell rate at the top of my list.  This is basically because these are the only 2 Mexican restaurants (if you can even call TB a restaurant) we ever eat at.

 
Blogging
Over the past year or so this has become my favorite hobby.  Since starting back in June 2008, I've (Kirby helped out a lot in the beginning) documented many moments (and lately it's been just about every moment) of our lives.  I love being able to look back at the memories we've created!

 
Diet Soda
I never thought diet soda would be on a list of my favorites.  Ever since Kirby and I finished P90X, I hate wasting calories on drinks.  I pretty much made myself acquire a taste for diet sodas and now that's all I drink.  I love a cold Diet Dr. Pepper!

Chocolate
Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate candy. Chocolate cake. Anything chocolate will do. Currently, my favorite is pretzel M&M's.


Movie Night with Kirby
Pretty much every weekend Kirby and I will rent a movie.  It's so nice to be in our pajamas, eat our favorite snack, and lay together.  It's one of my favorite things to do with Kirby.

Photography
I've always loved photos... always.always.always.  And loved probably doesn't do my feelings for pictures justice.  Some may say... obsessed.  I say passionate. :)  I am in no way a professional, but I love learning more about photography and practicing by taking too many lots of photos.

KLove
I have 6 programed stations in my car, but it's almost always on KLove.  The discussion and songs always put me in a good mood.  I usually drive to school with it turned up real loud, singing at the top of my lungs.

Reality TV
I guess that is all that's on TV anymore, so maybe that's why it's a favorite.  Anyway- I love anything on TLC, American Idol, Teen Mom 2, Rachael Ray, The Voice, Bethenny Ever After, Locked Up... and I'm sure there are some more I forgot.

Summer
It's my favorite season!  I love getting on the golfcart (all part of the experience) and headin' to the beach for the afternoon.  Even on those hot and humid days, sitting under the umbrella is so relaxing!

Shopping
One of my favorite things to do is shop.  I enjoy getting out early and making a day out of it.  I love a good deal too!  Some of my favorite places to shop are Old Navy, Marshalls, Target, Kohls...

 
Kristin @ The Todd's


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you are a great photographer! Love seeing your angles because its always from a different perspective.

I agree Klove rocks-I started listening to it in the mornings around Christmas and it always put me in a good mood. Now its always on in my car :) Just a great way to start the day! Hope you had a great Saturday!

Lindsey said...

mexican food is seriously amazing! i think i could eat it daily! and i couldn't live without my diet coke or reality tv either :)