CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A day at the beach...

...with 20 first graders!!

Since our school is walking distance to the beach (which is one reason Kirby and I liked the school so much when we moved here), our school takes field trips there.  Today Mrs. Markham and I took our classes.  

Actually, when I went to bed last night I wasn't too sure we'd be able to go because of the weather.  Even in the morning, I still wasn't sure.  We ended up going though and I'm glad we did!  It wasn't warm or sunny (maybe a few peeks of sun) but we had a lot of fun!

Here are a few pictures.




Day 2 of the remix challenge

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so neat that you guys get to take field trips to the beach! We had lots of rain today so I'm surprised you were still able to go. We are about an hour from NMB.

I love your remix challenge!

Katie said...

How much fun to take field trips to the beach! That is awesome.

The challenge you are doing is fun. I'm sure I could do it!

Katie said...

I'm meant to say I'm not sure I could do it. ; )e