CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

remix challenge


Only 5 more days of my challenge left! 
Sunday was the hardest day so far.  As you know, we traveled to Charleston to spend the day with my family and go to a baby shower.  Well... in one day, I tried to cheat twice!  First, I talked myself out of wearing a dress I borrowed from someone.  And thank goodness for Kirby, because then he talked me out of wearing a pair of shoes I didn't have in my 21 pieces. 
Close call!

However, I wasn't talked out of of the shoes until we left the house for Charleston, so I don't have a picture of the "real" outfit I wore.  You get the idea though. :)

Steppin' out of the box with my outfit today!
Black and brown together (even though you can't really tell in the picture) and my shirt was tucked in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved your outfit today! That shirt is your color :)