CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

We ate Mexican...

And this is no April Fool's joke... it's true.  But it wasn't Mexico Lindo (well... most of it wasn't).  I had Taco Bell and Kirby had homemade shrimp tacos.  We did buy chips and salsa from Mexico Lindo though.




Just for the record (I need this in writing), I "April Fooled" Kirby today!

I called him around the time I was leaving school and told him that when I came out to my car after school, I had a flat tire.  He totally believed me... asking me... "Which one?"  Then he said he'd come over to my school before he went home and change my tire.  We hung up and I was in heaven!  I had tricked Kirby! 

30 seconds later... he called me back to ask if this was an April Fool's joke.  It didn't last long, but the bottom line is, I did get him!  Until next year... ;)

No comments: