CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

double

I debated on what to title this post, since anything with the word "two" or "pair" or "double" would possibly make people think we are having twins.... but we aren't.


But I did get 2 of the same exact gifts on the same exact day!  One from my friend Gina and one from my friend back in Ohio, Rachel.  (maybe this is a sign we are having twins...ha)  I am so thankful to both of them!  The book looks like a lot of fun to fill out and a great way to document the pregnancy!  I'm going to return one for another baby/pregnancy book though... any suggestions?

I'm anxious to get started on "The Belly Book" weekend!
Thanks girls :)

2 comments:

Kat said...

um i still thought you were having twins!!! :)

Tami said...

I had that same journal. It's so cute but I have to be honest- I didn't finish filling it out! I loved The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy, Belly Laughs, and Your Pregnancy Week By Week.