CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

surf cam...

Kirby here... thought I'd give the mom-to-be a day off from blogging and exercise my 1% ownership rights of the blog :)  I made an interesting discovery last night... received a couple phone calls and voicemails from a friend telling me he was watching me surf on a live beach webcam.  Ironically, I'm the one who found the webcam a few months ago online and shared it with him.  It turns out this particular cam is basically down the street from us (where Anna and I go to the beach and I surf all the time).  I check the surf conditions on this cam a few times a day, but had no idea that's where it was.  I thought it was a few miles away up in Cherry Grove... 

 http://www.northmyrtlebeachtravel.com/webcam/myrtlebeachwebcam.html

No comments: