CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Randoms from spring break

I really didn't take too many pictures over spring break, so I decided to group them all together in one post.


1. It looks like the birds are drinkin' the water around here too!  Kirby found this nest of baby birds in one of our palm trees at the beginning of spring break.  We've watched them grow so quickly... it's amazing... they're almost ready to fly!


2. Dave and Darlene came into town.  We enjoyed our usual Mexico Lindo trip, a home cooked meal, and games.


3. I found this cute and super easy idea on Pinterest and was so excited to try it for our Easter dinner.  Kirby asked if I had taken a picture of it...  Really, did you have to ask that?


4. My friend Bess welcomed their little girl, Maggie, into the world over spring break too!  I'm so glad Jeanna and I were able to go over and meet her.  She's beautiful!




No comments: