CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

week 29



About the baby? He's growing quickly and weighs around 2 1/2 pounds.

Maternity Clothes? I went out and bought a few more shirts and dresses, but they are regular clothes... just a size bigger.  I can't bring myself to spend almost double the money on the same type of clothing just because it's called "maternity".

Stretch Marks? nope.  I check myself everyday though since I'm getting bigger.

Gender? surfer boy 

Movement?   Yes... lots of pushing, sliding and rolling around.  My belly is very often lopsided.


Sleep?  Crazy, but actually I've been sleeping pretty good (most days).  Maybe I'm getting used to the new sleeping position and all the pillows.  I'm sure it won't last long though ;)


Food Cravings? I'm sure pretty this category has had the same answer from the very beginning... nothing.



What I Miss?  not analyzing every.single.thing that's going on with my body. 

Symptoms? well... my body is slowly preparing me for what's to come in June.  I have lots of stretching pain, bones and such are shifting, and it's a lot harder to do things like bend over.



Best Moment Last Week?  getting my shower invitation in the mail... I can't wait!

Looking Forward To?  Spring break is here, so we are finally starting to work on Kaden's room... which has been more of a stress than I anticipated.


Things to remember:
1. I didn't pass the 1 hour glucose test, so I took the 3 hour test on Friday.  Hopefully we'll get the results back today.
2. I passed out while having an ultrasound on the veins in my leg last week.  I'm not sure how I am ever going to give birth to our child without passing out.... haha.


3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

You are such a cute pregnant person. Can't wait to see all the cute baby things you get at your shower! Enjoy your spring break!

Mateya said...

Oh you look so cute!

Hoping for good news with the glucose test!

natasha {schue love} said...

Looking great!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a pass on the second glucose test! So exciting that we're almost to the 30 week mark!!