CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

week 31




About the baby? Kaden is a little over 3 pounds and the size of a pineapple


 
Maternity Clothes? a few dresses are maternity, but mostly regular dresses and skirts now


 
Stretch Marks? still none... crossing my fingers I can get through the next 2 months without any


Gender? surfer dude



Movement?   still movin' and lovin' it!



Sleep?  Oooh sleep... it's good for me.  But for Kirby.  Not so much.  Someone has been snoring a lot and Kirby had to sleep on the couch one night and now the air mattress has been permanently set up in Kaden's room


Food Cravings? none



What I Miss?  I love being pregnant, but I'm definitely ready to get in shape as soon as he arrives!



Symptoms? snoring, tiredness, stretching



Best Moment This Week?  getting so many gifts sent to us in the mail and having the crib, changing table, and glider be delivered.  Kirby has the crib ready to go, so once the other things are put together, I plan on taking pictures of the finished nursery.


Looking Forward To?
Two things:
1. finishing Kaden's room
2. going to our doctor's appointment tomorrow


Things to remember:
-Kaden is moving around everywhere!  I think he's doing jumping jacks because sometimes I feel movement in 4 different places all at the same time!
-I think I might have had a few sporadic contractions the past few days.... not sure though.
-Kaden went to his first concert.... Dad's favorite, Van Halen!  (another post about that soon)

3 comments:

Paige said...

You are adorable and what a cute name your little man has! The last weeks will fly by :)

Linds said...

Seriously... you are so cute! He'll be here before you know it!

Kat said...

omg you remained tiny with just this bump! Adorable!!!!