We'll see if I can follow directions this time and do it right.
-Post these rules
-Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
-Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
-Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
-Contact those you choose and let the know they've been tagged
11 random facts
1. I had a "bowl cut" in elementary school. I had lice and my mom cut my hair off.
2. My favorite chips are Cool Ranch Doritos.
3. I love pickles. I've heard stories that it was the only thing I would eat as a kid.
4. I've lived in Columbus, Ohio, Baltimore, Maryland, Toledo, Ohio (college) and now North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
5. I have an obsession with being on time... or maybe it's being early... that's what Kirby says.
6. I can't wait to be a mother!
7. I watched TGIF every Friday as a kid.
8. Kirby and I are in a local commercial for The Southern Cupcake Company now. (more on that later)
9. I taught 3rd grade and was a reading interventionist before becoming a 1st grade teacher.
10. I love Kelly Clarkson.
11. I did high jump in high school.
1. What is your favorite recipe to make? I don't have one I really like to make, but that I like to eat.
2. What is the perfect day in your opinion? Anything that involves Kirby, nice weather, and food.
3. What is the best concert you ever attended? I haven't been to many, so I'd have to say Kelly Clarkson.
4. What's a goal you have for this year? After Kaden arrives, it will be to lose weight and get in shape.
5. Name an exercise you enjoy. At the moment, walking.
6. What's your go to product for your hair/face? Suave shampoo and conditioner... fancy right?!
7. What's the best vacation you have ever taken? Turks and Cacos
8. Stretch your left hand out as far as you can, what can you touch? a fan
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Hawaii... Italy....
10. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Gosh... that's hard. The places I shop the most are Old Navy, Ross, Marshalls, and Target, so I'd say one of those places.
11. Think fast, what do you like right now. 2 things... salad from Beaulinou's and the weather
1. Name a hobby you'd like to have.
2. If you could live anywhere in the US, where would it be?
3. What's your favorite season?
4. What's your dream job?
5. What's your favorite blog to read on a daily basis? (I hope to do a post on my favorites soon)
6. What's your favorite restaurant?
7. Where did you go to college?
8. What's your "go to outfit" consist of?
9. Name your guilty pleasure TV show?
10. What is the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
11. What made you start blogging?
Okay... finally, I get to tag some people.
Mateya @ The Best is Yet to Come
Jenna @ Small Town Instanity
Linds @ A Dollop of My Life
Natasha @ Schue Love