CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Preparations

Kirby is preparing for the arrival of his car today!! The drivers called yesterday afternoon to let us know they would be arriving around 8:00 tonight. We went to get the plates and the paperwork squared away earlier this week and then Kirby cleaned up the garage and was sure to have a nice clean spot ready for delivery. :)






I am preparing my classroom for 24 1st graders to come in about a month!! I found this name plate tucked away in a closest while I was cleaning. Kirby made this for me my first year of teaching. I struggled with keeping it or throwing it away since we don't have a lot of space to keep things stored at school. I ended up throwing it away, but taking a picture (of course) to remember the memories. :)






No comments: