CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

ice, ice, baby...

Kirby and I had a nice afternoon planned with lunch and ice skating up in Wilmington, NC today. We didn't quite make it more than 1 mile from our house before we changed our minds and just had good ol' Taco Bell for lunch instead. Afterwards, we enjoyed the car ride together as we drove an hour to the skating rink. We both have only been skating a few times and we definitely showed it. We weren't doing tricks or skating our fastest like many others, but I am proud to say... we stayed on our feet!










1 comment:

basebell6 said...

I'm so jealous that Kirby eats (and let's you eat) Taco Bell!! Nick refuses to go there so if we are on a road trip I have to pray there is some place next door to Taco Bell that he likes so I can walk over and get a taco (or 3). LOL.