CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I enjoyed participating in WILW last week, so I'm here to do it again.  Check out what others are lovin' on this Wednesday, here.



I'm loving hump day!  I can't believe it's already Wednesday!  We haven't had a full week of school for awhile, so I thought this week would go by slow... but thankfully it hasn't been too bad.


I'm loving waking up to our newly painted/rearranged/decorated living room!  It's so new and spacious looking. 



I'm loving that my friends Rachel and Ben are expecting!  However, I have to say I am NOT loving being so far from them during this special time.  BUT I'm loving that they're expecting their little "nugget" in July, so we'll be able to make the trip to see them.

 


I'm loving birthdays!  Particularly my husband's birthday.  He's the big 3-9 on Saturday folks!  ...And the first grade teachers celebrated Annette's birthday at school today.  All the first grade teachers get together for each of our birthdays to celebrate and eat a little something sweet.  Nothing big, but enough to make you feel special. :)

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

the living room looks amazing! I love the feeling of a job well done :)

Paula said...

love the living room!