CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

SCORE!

I was so excited when Kirby asked me if I wanted to go shopping today!  Like most guys... shopping isn't one of Kirby's hobbies, so it's rare when he asks me to go shopping.  I couldn't pass up the chance... so I said yes!  We headed out with plans to go to Marshalls and Ross. We were both successful in the clothes department of Marshalls and even walked out with a clearance item for our house!  We are still in the middle of painting the main area of our house (longer process than we expected) and I've been itching to get something new for the walls.  Well, we scored today! :)  We were so excited and satisfied with our purchases at Marshalls, we didn't even make it to Ross. 

Very successful shopping day!  So successful, I'll probably go out again tomorrow....





No comments: