CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank you!

Kirby searched high and low for an ice cream cake for my birthday. I had mentioned about a week ago that I would like an ice cream cake with crunchies (you know... those crunchy fudgy cookies in the middle) and I guess it was a bit of a challenge. After 3 different stops, he finally found the perfect one. We had a slice (or two) before we headed out to the middle school basketball game.


Thanks to my husband, family, and friends who made my birthday so special. I had a great day!

Here are a few pictures from the night.











{My friend Jill's oldest son- Brady}


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks awesome!
The only other local blogger that I really know of now is my friend Amanda Fineran who I went to high school with. If there are any others I haven't found them yet!