CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WILW


Another summer hump day is here.
Slooow down summer! 
Even though I'm not loving how fast summer is going, I'm loving lots of other things! 

I'm loving... being able to see my friend Amy and her family tonight. 
We haven't seen each other in 2 years!
{My bachlorette party- 3 years ago}

I'm loving... guest blogging for Amanda tomorrow while she's at a thirty-one conference in Ohio .

I'm loving... that my friends Rachel and Ben
had a healthy, precious baby girl. 

I'm loving... being able to spend time with Kirby during the summer.  It's great being teachers and having the same schedules! 
{sorry for the bad quality pic}

Tell us what you're loving and link up here.

3 comments:

The Shamblins said...

I'm so jealous! I would love for my hubby to be off with me too during the summer!

Casey Martinez said...

oooo that baby looks so perfect!! I'm so happy you are getting friend time in with a friend you haven't seen in a long time! That is wonderful...as is the awesome quality time with the hubs!

Kerbi said...

I wish GH was off with me during the summer!