CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Myrtle Beach blogger meetup

I never thought this would actually happen!  I am super excited to meet and get ice cream with some of the bloggers from this area.  I've read about so many blogger meetups and couldn't wait until I met some girls around this neck of the woods. 

Now... to be honest, it's not exactly a huge deal because 4 out of the 5 girls already know each other.  However, from this, I hope our group grows.  I know there are several girls who vacation around here, so maybe they can join us next time.

These are the girls I already know... Amanda, me, Kristin, Tina
Tonight I will be able to meet Sara!

2 comments:

Kerbi said...

SO fun! I really wish there were some bloggers in my city!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.