CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

the weekend is here!

After Krunch Kids today, Kirby and I relaxed around the house for awhile.  Eventually, we got around to doing some more productive things.  I finished up my Bible study and got ready to go to that, while Kirby went surfing. 

This is the 4th study I've done with these ladies.  It started off as a small group and it sure has grown!  Like I said last Thursday, there are over 40 ladies signed up for this study.  Awesome!

Today starts our 4 day weekend and we are super excited! 
We want it to go real slow.  Our summer is going by so quickly and pretty soon it's going to be August and time for school to start again.  Time is sure flying! 

1 comment:

Casey Martinez said...

I was just telling my mom that I so badly want to find a women's bible study to join up with that works with my kiddos nap time. That is so awesome!