CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day


Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to all the dads, step-dads, and soon-to-be-dads! Kirby and I won't be able to celebrate with any of our fathers because they aren't near us.  However, we are thinking about them today more than any other day of the year. 

Kirby and I hung out just like any other day.  We washed my car together and had a good conversation about our dads.  We talked about what each one had taught us and done for us in our lives. 
We are both thankful for everything they've done for us.

This video is too funny, so I had to share.  I actually found it off of Brittany's blog.


"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."
-- Clarence Budington Kelland




No comments: