CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Blogiversary (5 days late)


I wanted to post about this a few days ago, but lost track of the date...I guess it's all this free time we've got on our hands. :)

  Anyway...June 8, 2008, we started our "A Pair of Kings" blog.  It started off as a way to keep our friends and family (back in Ohio and Maryland) up-to-date about the wedding planning process.  After the wedding, it turned into a place Kirby and I both, documented about different events going on in our lives.  Now, as you probably read in this post, Kirby is currently only 1% owner of the blog now and I do most of the posting myself.  I also post something every.single.day.  Many people thought I was crazy when I started this challenge in the beginning of the year, but I'm enjoying it!  I actually love writing now, I've been able to practice using my camera, and have "met" several great women through blogging.  I've even recruited other friends to join the blogging world now too.
If you're interested in reading our very first post... click here.


Krunch Kids 2011
We were excited for our first day of camp... but I think these boys were even more excited.  They were waiting patiently when we pulled up!

The kids had a great time today. We introduced the program, learned and played lots of games, and got a workout too!  It was a perfect way to start things off and we're looking forward to a fun summer.




2 comments:

the nichols' family said...

way to go!! i'm impressed y'all have been blogging for 3 years! love your blog!!

basebell6 said...

HAPPY BLOGVERSARY (5 days late)!!!! how freaky is this, i went back to check and my blogversary is TODAY! my first post was Friday, June 13, 2008. CRAZY!!! if you hadnt posted your milestone, i never would have realized mine. time sure flies when you are having fun.

krunch kids sounds awesome!