CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 3, 2011

bittersweet


I said a sad goodbye to my students today, but a happy hello to summer.  I'm an emotional person and today sure showed it. Since the primary school stops at first grade, I don't get to see my kids again next year.  I had such a wonderful class so it was sad to see them leave this afternoon.

On a happy note... Ms. Garrison celebrated her retirement today!  I see sun, sand, and shopping in her future! ;)

Outback graciously hosted our end-of-the-year party after school.  The whole staff was able to eat lunch and celebrate another successful year together.  Here's to a great summer!






Last school day during the challenge... phew, I made it. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great last day!! Hope Outback was Yummy!! I love the picture of the 1st grade teachers with Mrs. Garrison :)

Casey Martinez said...

Another school year come and gone! All those kiddos who you blessed now moving on but, will forever carry memories of you;0. I have a memory of every single teacher I've ever had. It's neat the way they all impacted me in some way or another! Hope Summer is wonderful for you guys!