CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Link up here with me.

I'm loving... 4 years ago today, Kirby proposed to me on the last day of school at Harford Hills Elementary.  He picked up the ring during his planning period and it immediently burned a hole in his pocket.  So he changed his plans of proposing over the weekend and purposed to me in his small, closet-like, PE office.  Everything from where it was, to what he said was just perfect.  After I said yes, we quickly went to the office to tell our school friends and call our family.  Our friend, Debbie, announced on the announcements that "Miss Hosner and Mr. King are engaged!".  All of our students were so excited and rushed us at the end of the day.  It was a perfect proposal!

I'm loving... our first week of Krunch Kids is going great! The kids are having a great time and by the end of the 3 hours they are definitely worn out!




I'm loving... Rachel is 36 weeks pregnant.  Baby Warren will be here in a few short weeks and I can't wait!

I'm loving... going to the beach late in the afternoons.  It's been pretty hot here, so Kirby and I have been headin' out there around 4.  I'll catch a few rays while he catches some waves.

 
I'm loving... my husband... duh!  *I just went back through a big chunk of our wedding pictures to find one for the blog today... and it was a great feeling!  I love looking back on that special day!  I can't believe it'll be 3 years in August!

4 comments:

the nichols' family said...

love your hair in the wedding picture you posted! :)

basebell6 said...

omg happy engagement anniverary! that story and photo are sooo sweet! i love that they put it on the school announcements!!!!

Unknown said...

Love your pictures :) Congrats on the engagement anniversary!

Emily said...

CUTE proposal story...especially since you both work at the school, very neat!!!!