Thank goodness for Dad or this blog wouldn't have been updated for who knows how long. Right now Dad and Kaden are still sleeping so I picked things up around the house a little (I know... I can't help it!) and then I had a choice to either shower or sit down and check out the blog world for a minute.
First I want to truly thank all our family, friends, and even the blog world for all the love you've shown our new family of 3. We are so blessed with great people and I'm so glad Kaden will be a part of it now.
Here are a few random things I don't want to forget.
- Kaden loves being very warm. We bumped up the temperature in the house. Kirby closed the vents in his room so he doesn't get the cool air. We had to buy some long sleeve outfits and jammies. We always have to have a blanket around him.
- He loves the office. Probably becuase it's the warmest room in the house.
- Kaden loves to sleep. I know most newborns do, but the past few days that is all he's done. I was nervous for last night becuase he had slept so much during the day and I didn't know if he'd sleep at night. My hestiation was proven wrong when he slept great!
- His swing is his favorite "toy" right now. He's so content and relaxed in there!
- He's an awesome eater! However, it does make him sleepy and mom has to constantly wake him up. More on that later.
- He's had a ton of vistors already. More on that later too.
- He's a strong fella! He likes to arm wrestle with Dad and has even picked up his head quite a few times. I'm excited to start "tummy time" once his umbillical cord falls off.
- He loves to be swaddled....but not his arms. He gets those arms outta there so quickly!
- His hair is already changing colors. The reddish tint is starting to come out more.