CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

1 year ago

It's crazy to think how life can change in just 1 year.
I looked back on the blog (so glad we have this reference), and this was what we were up to about a year ago.

1. worrying about what to wear... not in a pregnancy way though

 
2.  Finishing our 5th year teaching for HCS

 
3.  Celebrating baby Jude with my cousin, Lucy, and family

 
4.  I was running in the Dirty Myrtle Mud Run.  I can't wait to do that again!


 
5. Going to meet some of Kirby's beach patrol friends


6.  Surprising our friends for their 40th birthday




7.  Getting ready to start Krunch Kids, our kids fitness program



-------------------------------------------


We are looking forward to the changes (or as we like to say... additions) to our lives, as we welcome our son into the world any day now!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I remember you posting all of these!!! Guess I have been reading your blog for a while! :)

Jenna E said...

wow, quite the year you have had. The best part is coming so soon :D

Kristin said...

I can still hardly believe Kaden could come at any time! Praying for you and Kirby daily!! Can't wait to see you and your little family :)

Unknown said...

Anna, I am so excited for you. This is such a precious time as your transition from "before we have kids" to "I can't imagine my life without one!!" I am so excited for you guys!!